Noelaraima replied

8 weeks ago

Na Maloom Afraad Torrent > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Na Maloom Afraad is a story of three reckless poor struggling souls, running after their individual ambitions and desires, brought together by one incident which makes their not so simple life into a thrilling roller coaster ride of numerous ironic twist & turns. The three characters run around in the chaotic city of Karachi bringing out the craziest plan to save their love, life and asses.
Three men unwittingly becomes prey of a ruthless don after their quick-rich schemes goes awry.
Went to the cinema today after quite a few days of the film's release with a lot of expectations… and got just that. Brilliantly made, fast paced, great story line, some masala (such as the item number "Billi" ) without ever compromising the quality of the film. And lots of humour. Kept me entertained throughout. Some brilliant work from our Pakistani artists. Javed Shaikh was completely convincing as the stuttering landlord and with many surprising qualities to his personality (as you shall discover towards the end of the film). Fahad Mustafa has come a long way since his initial drama days with brilliant acting. the film makers have done a fantastic job. For long i had been hoping to see a light-note pakistani film. Na maloom afraad gave me just that along with its true-to-life gory and grimy depictions of Karachi's underbelly. Hope to see more stuff from the "filmwalas". Would recommend it fully. *thumbs up*
Utter nonsense. If you enjoy women being sexual objects for men, this is your kind of movie. The reason why people are interested in Pakistani movies again is because Pakistani directors are coming up with amazing stories which have a message to teach people, similar to Iranian movies. I hope Pakistani directors steer clear of the &quot;Indian&quot; model of zero story telling and nonsense songs and dancing girls - instead I would rather they concentrate on story telling and not having to portray women as sex objects. Very disappointed with Mahwesh Hayat but then again I&#39;m not totally surprised since I knew her from her days at school. -_-<br/><br/>2 thumbs down. If I were a fob and wanted to watch an Indian movie, I&#39;d just watch an Indian movie. Please don&#39;t contaminate what we have going good for us in the Pakistani cinema industry.

646f9e108c
Escaflowne: The Movie tamil pdf downloadMercenaries: Playground of Destruction tamil dubbed movie torrentNo Honor in tamil pdf downloadI Went Down in tamil pdf downloadTreason full movie hd 1080pthe Lupin Will Fetch a High Price full movie in hindi free download hdQueen's Blade: Rebellion tamil pdf downloaddownload Dancing with the Devil: Part 1free download An American RevolutionIkki t sen: Dragon Destiny movie in hindi dubbed download
Please log in to post a reply.