Noelaraima replied

9 weeks ago

Go-Get-'Em, Haines Full Movie Download Mp4 > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Reporter Steve Haines (Boyd), on the trail of a business tycoon, follows his subject onto an ocean liner and gets wound up in a cruise full of intrigue, romance and murder.
Despite the unusual title, GO-GET-&#39;EM, HAINES is in fact a murder mystery set on board an ocean liner for most of its running time. It&#39;s notable for starring William Boyd, a later popular TV actor, playing the titular reporter who follows a rich businessman on board a cruise in the hopes of sniffing out a story. Well, he certainly gets one when somebody turns up dead…<br/><br/>Despite Boyd&#39;s likable lead performance, this film is generally unremarkable and feels surprisingly slow given the extra-short running time. Many of the dialogue scenes are quite padded and the more suspenseful and exciting aspects of the narrative are played down rather than up. It&#39;s a pity, as in the right hands this could have been a tight little movie along the lines of PURSUIT TO ALGIERS.
Reporter William Boyd hops along a lavish ocean liner in an effort to question a public utilities company owner who ends up murdered. With the aide of an aging actor and his daughter (Sheila Terry), Boyd gathers everybody who is a suspect together, and reveals the killer. That&#39;s basically all in this slow moving mystery that of course has leading man Boyd sparring with leading lady Terry before the final clinch, a predictable aspect of many a B murder mystery that laces in bits of comedy before everything is wrapped up. There are a few surprise, especially how the killer is revealed, an element that might have you jaw dropped. For me, it did come as a complete surprise, the one aspect of the film that I did not expect and left me touched in spite of how bored I had been over the past hour.

a5c7b9f00b
After the Sunset full movie in hindi free download mp4Fast Furious 6 tamil dubbed movie free downloadCherry Waves malayalam movie downloadEpisode 1.57 full movie hd 1080p downloadThe Punisher download torrentHome: Part 1 tamil dubbed movie free downloadTeam America: World Police 720p torrentLine of Fire download torrentThe Extraordinary Adventures of Ad le Blanc-Sec download moviesthe Trauma full movie download in hindi
Please log in to post a reply.